How dental implants from your dentist in South Orange, NJ, can renew your smile
Dental implants can do a lot for you and your smile! If your smile is suffering because of missing teeth, it’s time to get your smile back, and dental implants can help. The truth is, dental implants are the closest to having your natural teeth.
Dr. Fariba Farrokhi of South Orange Family Dentistry in South Orange, NJ, offers comprehensive dental care, including dental implants to renew your smile.
There are many reasons why you should consider dental implants. Some of the top reasons why people love dental implants are because they provide:
- Naturally beautiful tooth replacement; dental implant crowns are created out of high-grade dental ceramic, which closely resembles natural tooth structure.
- Completely stable tooth replacement; dental implants are firmly embedded in bone, so they will never move around. They become a permanent, beautiful addition to your smile.
- Healthy tooth replacement; dental implants can be brushed and flossed just like your natural teeth. This makes it easy to keep your smile healthy.
- Successful tooth replacement; dental implants are the most successful surgical implant, with a success rate of over 95 percent, according to the American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.
- Versatile tooth replacement; you can replace one missing tooth with a single dental implant, several missing teeth with an implant-supported bridge, or a complete arch of teeth with an implant-supported denture.
Dental implants also help to build and maintain bone, because the bone is created to fuse with the dental implant. When you have more bone, you also have a firmer jawline, less facial sagging, and more youthful contours in your face.
To view amazing before-and-after photos of Dr. Farrokhi’s patients, please visit the Smile Gallery page on the website at https://www.sofamilydentistry.com/gallery.
To learn more about how dental implants can renew your smile, talk with an expert. Call Dr. Fariba Farrokhi of South Orange Family Dentistry in South Orange, NJ, at (973) 763-1161. Call now!